Signed in as:
Signed in as:
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
First, you are not required to provide information about yourself when visiting our website. R/BM promises to treat you with respect and will not contact you without your permission. We also will not share or sell information about you, nor will we provide access to our information database, to anyone outside of R/BM and its sponsors and partners. However, we may ask you for some or all of the following types of information (“Personal Information”) when you register for our email list, purchase something from our store as part of the buying and selling process, sign up for contests or sweepstakes, participate in surveys, access various content or features, submit comments or content, or directly contact us with questions or feedback:
· Contact information, such as name, e-mail address, postal address, and telephone number.
· Unique identifiers, such as username or password.
· Demographic information, such as gender.
· Financial information, such as credit card or other payment information.
· Geolocation information.
· Communication preferences.
· Search queries.
· Comments and other information posted in our interactive online forums.
· Correspondence and other information that you send to us.
· Additional information as otherwise described to you at the point of collection or pursuant to your consent.
Additionally, we track information about the number of visits to our website and compile statistics that are used internally to better provide services to the public and may be shared with others but contain no personal information and cannot be used to gather such information. Providing us with your information is different from a “cookie”. Cookies are pieces of information that a website sends to your computer while you are viewing the website. These pieces of information allow the website to remember important information that will make your use of that site more personalized. You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies.
2. HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION
We may use Personal Information for a variety of purposes, including to:
· Respond to correspondence we receive from you.
· Provide you with products, services, promotions, announcements, newsletters, and information you request.
· Contact you via email about your account, products, services, contests, and events we think might be of interest to you.
· Send you promotional material or special offers on behalf of R/BM or our sponsor partners.
· Customize, personalize, and improve your online experience.
· As otherwise described to you at the point of collection or pursuant to your consent.
3.INFORMATION WE SHARE WITH THIRD PARTIES
We share your Personal Information with service providers, contractors, and sub-contractors to help us provide the site, products, and services. For example, we may use a third-party software to manage our email distribution, process payment, or deliver orders to you. We provide only the Personal Information needed to perform tasks on our behalf to these third-party service providers.
4.THIRD-PARTY SERVICES, THIRD-PARTY CONTENT, SOCIAL FEATURES, ADVERTISING, & ANALYTICS
When you click on links on our website, they may direct you away from our site. R/BM is not responsible for the privacy practices or policies of its sponsors, partners, affiliates, and third-party vendors’ websites. We encourage you to read their privacy statements.
5.SWEEPSTAKES, CONTESTS, & PROMOTIONS
We may disclose your Personal Information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
R/BM does not knowingly collect, use, or disclose Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If we are made aware we have collected personal information from a child under 13 years old in a manner that is inconsistent with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”), we will delete this information as soon as possible.
8.CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 entitles California residents to ask us for a notice describing what categories of Personal Information we share with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. We do not provide Personal Information to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes. If you want to request a notice or have any questions about our privacy practices, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If at anytime you change your mind and would like to remove your name from the R/BM mailing list, or update your Personal Information, please email us at email@example.com.